I am a registered dietitian and certified nutritionist. I have experience providing nutrition education for Older Adults, and I specialize in providing safe food handling and kitchen safety tips.
My integrative approach techniques help participants understand the interactions between a diversified diet, changes in lifestyle and the environment.
I am committed to providing the best possible nutrition for older adults, and I hope that my knowledge and experiences will help make that possible.
I would like to share with you some of the ways I have helped people achieve better health and achieve their goals.
Some of my favorite methods are:
- Using a nutrient-rich and healthy diet to manage symptoms such as arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic conditions
- Helping people to lose weight and maintain their muscle mass
- Providing personalized support with diet and health counseling
- Providing nutritional tips and advice to help participants maintain their energy levels and lose weight
- Helping people to make informed choices about their food and nutrition
- Providing access to nutritional resources that are tailored to the needs of older adults